Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure