Parkview Regional Hospital Offers COVID-19 Infusions
August 27, 2021
Patient Infusion Instructions
- Your physician will send orders and information to the hospital to schedule your infusion. Please do not call the hospital or infusion clinic to schedule your appointment.
- You will receive a phone call from Parkview Regional Hospital to schedule your infusion as soon as your physician faxes over ALL information that is needed.
- When you arrive at Parkview, please park in the South Parking Lot near the compactors. The parking places will be reserved for infusion patients and marked by traffic cones.
- You will walk down the sidewalk to the door and ring the doorbell.
- An infusion nurse will greet you at the door and take you to a room.
- Visitors may not enter the building.
- Registration paperwork will be completed and you will be prepped for the infusion. The infusion you will receive is a monoclonal antibody treatment called Regeneron.
- The infusion process will take approximately 3 hours from the time you arrive.